EGMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wahoo!

+4
Ylva ffs
AmandaEngmanHultberg
DC-Chair, Charlotte
EmilL
8 posters

Go down

Wahoo! Empty Wahoo!

Post  EmilL Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:45 am

Hey Guys! So the conference is done for this year and we can all finally relax - thank god we have tomorrow off.

So I hope you enjoyed being a delegate in the HRC as much as I enjoyed chairing it. As you could tell from my horrendous closing speech in the GA, I really had an awesome time.

Well one things for sure - we had way to little in session time. Cause, come on, being in the GA is probably the most boring thing in the world.
How'd it go when Cramer took over as a chair on Saturday?

So yeah, I hope you agree on the both of the delegate awards;The best of HRC and the most hilarious in the entire conference.

Anyway, It'd be awesome if we could all stay in touch:

MSN: emil.linnet@gmail.com
Facebook: https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=722211021

You guys rock!

-Emil

p.s. please write a few words on how you think I did as a chair. Since it was my first time chairing i'd really like to know how I did.
EmilL
EmilL

Back to top Go down

Wahoo! Empty Re: Wahoo!

Post  DC-Chair, Charlotte Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:59 pm

hey you guyys, best committee EVER, just to clarify.. i'm japan,

you guys have tomorrow off?? oh wow! we have to go straight back to school tomorrow! i such a great time at EGMUN this year, before going to it all I'd heard were bad things so i wasn't really looking forward to it. now that it's ended, i'm going to miss missing my train every morning, getting up nice and early on a saturday/sunday.

your speech definitely wasn't horrendous! it was actually really good! i had the most amazing time in the human rights committee. from what i've heard, our forum was definitely the best to be in! from nice welcomes by the chair ("so i hope you guys aren't as hungover as i am..") to the most hilarious comments made by the delegates of myanmar and uzbekistan. (and no uzbekistan, japanese midgets will not be sent to work in the mines Razz) i had the greatest time.

yeahh! the GA was boring as hell! no fun! we really should've had more time in session. the GA debates were much too short so no real conclusion was reached. alsoo, nobody understood the resolution! nowhere did it say to legalize child labor, but whatever Razz oh yeah, and that delegate who said i was counting sheep, falling asleep in our committee?! oh man, he dissed it entirely. our committee was the greatest either way!

thanks so much for the award, i really appreciate it... Smile i think you guys all did an amazing job to be honest. without you the debates would've been no fun.

yeahh samesame, add me on both:
MSN: charlotteaimee@gmail.com
Facebook: https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500352179

-Charlotte

ps. i honestly dont think anyone noticed it was your first time chairing! your chairing was really good, you kept the debate going (and werent too strict, which i think was the main problem with cramer..) im sorry for being such a pain in the ass sometimes! hehe.. sorry Sad you honestly did a really good job, congrats!

DC-Chair, Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Wahoo! Empty :)

Post  AmandaEngmanHultberg Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:36 pm

acctualy it did say it legalized child labour. Razz

AmandaEngmanHultberg

Back to top Go down

Post  DC-Chair, Charlotte Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:47 pm

welllllll.. no, unharmful child labor Razz so that could be like selling lemonade or whatever! haha, doesnt matter anyway Smile

DC-Chair, Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylva ffs Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:00 pm

I am a GENIUS! I figured out why I couldn't write on this page all on my own cheers
Anyhoow I loved this committe so bad! I had the greatest time. Hmm, but all this drinking is bond to lead to something, in this case lazynes. I got to admit that it took some time before people started to wake up! drunken
Hmmm, I sure hope that everyone from our committe will eventually visit this page, it would be great to keep intouch for further
discussions. Right now I mostly refer to "Syria" and "France" who are very easy to beat in debates! I'd look forward to speaking
to them again. If anyone could tell them that, it would great!
[/font]

Come on Emil, you did great! I'm just teasing you. I am a very funny (as in wierd) person Suspect. You did both great! I had a blast, truly. And you did acutally help me whenever I asked you.Amnesty International Has The Power!(... and a pain in the ass for
all staff, chairmen and talking deligates)

Japan, behave!

Mistress Gaby of Canada, I salute you!
Ylva ffs
Ylva ffs

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabby Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:05 am

Hey
Canada here xD
Thank you all for a great time!!!!! It was absolutely lovely Very Happy
And I didn't find any of you a pain in the ass at all!! Even with all the drinking cyclops ... actually I thought everyone was extremely nice and I completely agree with the awards that were given. Go Japan (even you believe in child labour Razz)

And thankz emil for being a great chair. I thought it hilarious!!! and you very helpfull

Gabby (Canada.. weee!!! - best country ever!!)

p.s
Mistress gabby salutes mistress H and states a wish that her bikes will stop eating mistress gabbys cakes!!!

p.p.ss.
Add me on facebook too;)... but I don't know the link Sad

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulrika Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:48 am

Hey!
Seeing as this was my first MUN ever I was to be honest, a little nervous at first. But, after a little while in our committee this went away and I had a really good time for the rest of the conference with you guys. We got some really interesting debates going with some amusing input from some of the delegates. Wink And, from what i heard we had the best committee in the whole conference.

Emil, i think you're getting the message from the other posts, but I also think you did a really good job being chair. If you hadnt told us i wouldnt have thought it was your first time. I really appreciated your help and thanks for putting up with all my questions. I also enjoyed your 'horrendous' speech. Smile

Congratulations to Charlotte and 'Myanmar' (sorry i didnt catch your name) you both deserved those awards.

I had a really good time, and it was nice meeting all you people.

Ulrika (the delegate of Morocco)

Facebook: https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1629090187
MSN: unilsson@urbanet.ch
Email: ulrika.nilsson@gmail.com

Ulrika

Back to top Go down

Post  Maltehertzjansen Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:32 pm

Hi everyone

I too, as the deputy chair, had a great time in the Human Rights committee. I found you all (more or less) very active in the debates and working on the resolutions.

I hope I didn't scare you with my speech/yelling at you for not being active enough. It seemed like it made a different though...

All in all I hope that you will attend EGMUN again next year since we hope to expand and get better each year. My chairman and I will unfortunately not be attending since we are seniors and graduate this summer.

We hope to put pictures on the webpage in a few days, but if people have any pictures willing to submit to the webpage, do not hesitate to send them to us.

Thank you for all your hard work

Best regards from your co-chair, Malte

email: maltehertzjansen@gmail.com
msn: maltehertz@hotmail.com
Maltehertzjansen
Maltehertzjansen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:29 am

Hey guys
Syria here!

Thanks for a really fun week.
Yea for sure Syria exports weapons to the African countries. There is money in the shit Cool

Here is my mail. Write!
alex17091908@msn.com

I've got msn as well.

Don't start to may wars until we meet again pirat

Yea and maybe I was easy beat in debates, Canada but we had fun Very Happy

And Emil you did great as chair. We had a lot of fun and I think that all the other delegates will agree when i say that we missed you when we had Cramer as chair. You were good, Emil!

See you all in a year

Alex

And merry christmas santa

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabby Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:11 pm

Yeeepiiii yeah!!! We did alien

Happy December to everyone rendeer

Gabby

Back to top Go down