EGMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The EGMUN conference 2007 - throw a comment

+4
Hummer
MalteT
Lauge
Caroline Brüel
8 posters

Go down

The EGMUN conference 2007 - throw a comment Empty The EGMUN conference 2007 - throw a comment

Post  Caroline Brüel Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:43 am

Peace out and yo yo there! Basketball

Was this the greatest conference or WHAT?! I met so many cool and nice people! never bumped in to one without a possitive attitude and a good sense of humour!
All that participated made these days awesome!

I had so much fun in the Security Council being France! all of the delegates in there was cool - I hope that we'll keep in touch!

Viva la France and viva the cool and neardy and clever and funky and joyfull event MUN cheers its great.

Caroline Brüel

Back to top Go down

The EGMUN conference 2007 - throw a comment Empty Reply

Post  Lauge Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:09 am

Hi there!

EGMUN 07 was awsome! I had great fun in the PC being France aswell... Even though my resolution did not pass in the GA! :/ When I look back at EGMUN 07 I've got to know a lot of great people and a great experience chairing the PC in our fun-resolution (it was too bad we didn't discuss fun-resolutions at the GA?!?!?!)

THANKS for a great EGMUN 07!

The delegate of France hopes to see you all guys again next year!! Smile

Lauge

Back to top Go down

The EGMUN conference 2007 - throw a comment Empty Reply

Post  MalteT Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:38 am

Hi

I had the great honor to be Turkey in PC with you Lauge, sorry that the resolution Turkey Co-Submitted on didn't passed GA.

As a participant from a foreign Gymnasium, I was surprised by the high level of argumentation, and that not all delegates were anti-social nerds. Laughing

But i'm graduate this summer. And next year i'm not a student any longer, which means that I want have the possibility to take part of EGMUN VII
Crying or Very sad

MalteT

Back to top Go down

The EGMUN conference 2007 - throw a comment Empty Re: The EGMUN conference 2007 - throw a comment

Post  Hummer Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:40 am

Hi,

as the two above,I was also in the PC,and it sure was a nice time, although it was pretty boring to be Syria.. and the fact that I was a first-timer Wink

anyway,thx for some cool days and nice parties!

Cya next year!

Hummer

Back to top Go down

The EGMUN conference 2007 - throw a comment Empty Re: The EGMUN conference 2007 - throw a comment

Post  DC-Chair, Charlotte Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:48 am

so firstly, i wanted to say what an amazing time i really had at egmun! you guys made my first MUN conference an experience i won't ever forget!

i had the best time representing japan in the human rights committee, and no, my resolution did not legalize child labor. germany - i was not counting sheep and fast asleep, just to clarify Smile

does anyone know where the pictures went? i remember the Press team taking pictures but there are only ones from wednesday and thursday on the website..

DC-Chair, Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasia Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:48 pm

hiii guys =]]
EGMUN was fantastic. i loved it soooo much, had the greatest time ive had for a while xD
mine and Qatars resolution passed in the GA, that was great xD

i look forward to seeing you alll nexttt year and meeting even more ppl xD
haha laterrrrrz =]]

p.s. @ charlotte, no idea sorry :O maybe they havent gotten to em yet...

the slovakian female BEAR saluts you alllll xD
xx
Kasia
Kasia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuno Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:21 pm

Kuno
Kuno

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Russians_Are_Coming_F Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:42 am

IT WAS JUST GREAT! Very Happy
i loved it
especially the party at school
and the trip to copenhagen
ANY TIME AGAIN PEOPLE! Smile

thats why i wanna come back over the winter holidays (after new years eve), going until the 8th...
only problem is, i need a place to stay at!
you know someone, who would be willing to take me for 2 or 3 days... (between the first and 8th)
i eat little, ive got money, im polite and family-friendly and i dont bite! Smile
sooo, please, someone help me

p.s.
youth hostel is too expensive
so is B&B
The_Russians_Are_Coming_F
The_Russians_Are_Coming_F

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down